Posted: Friday, 2 October 2020
UV disinfection is a method that uses ultraviolet (UV-C) light to inactivate microorganisms. At a wavelength of 254nm UV light can penetrate the cell wall of a microorganism, permanently altering the DNA structure within seconds leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions, such as reproduction and leaves no chemical by-products as a result.
UV technology has been proved to be successful in fighting Coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2
CLICK HERE to see our blog on UV technology’s role in fighting COVID-19.
Our disinfection systems are available in four ranges: the AP-A Range, AP-S Range, AP-T Range and the AP-AS Range. Each range has unique features which makes them applicable into a specific application.
AP- A Range
These systems are intended for the disinfection of air. The AP-A range comes in three different system designs: APA-Evo, APA-Flo and APA-Jet.
- The APA-Evo is a wall-mounted system that provides direct UV irradiation.
- The APA-Flo is a UV device that is installed within your current HVAC system.
- The APA-Jet is a fan-powered, sealed UV unit.
Typical applications include waiting rooms, cinemas, operating rooms, hospitals, offices, schools, private houses, food production plants, pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, breeding farms, industrial plants.
The APS-Range has been designed to provide efficient disinfection on surrounding surfaces. The AP-S Range comes in four key models: APS-WAND, APS-BOX, APS-Tunnel and APS-BOT.
- The APS-WAND is a lightweight, portable handheld device.
- The APS-BOX is an open system designed for effective disinfection of items transported by conveyor belts.
- The APS-Tunnel is a closed tunnel system for disinfecting conveyor belts and the items transported via them.
- The APS-BOT is a mobile unit that provides 360o disinfection to the surrounding area and surfaces.
Typical applications for APS-WAND and APS BOT include offices, schools, healthcare facilities, factories, homes, leisure centres and waiting rooms.
Common Industries for the APS-Tunnel and APS BOX are: Automotive, food and beverage industry, horticulture, packaging and processing plants, healthcare and factories.
The APT-Range has been developed to provide headroom disinfection in water and storage tanks with the added benefit of also disinfecting the contents of the tank.
The AP-T Range is perfect for industries such as: Aquaculture, aquatics, wastewater, marine, horticulture, drinking water, oil and gas.
Visit the pages or Contact Us for more information.