UV light is tried and trusted technology for treatment of municipal and domestic drinking water around the world.
Around the world, ultraviolet technology is used as part of the treatment process for drinking water. Protecting people in homes and businesses anywhere from remote communities and research outposts to vast municipalities.
The benefits of using UV lamp-based technologies are:
- The physical rather than chemical process creates no disinfection by-products.
- Pathogens cannot build a resistance to ultraviolet light.
- Disinfection systems using UV-C light deactivate chlorine-resistant microorganisms so they cannot reproduce.
- Ultraviolet light does not alter the taste or pH of drinking water.
- No beneficial minerals are removed.
Alpha-Purify manufactures and stocks replacement UV lamps, quartz sleeves and other spare parts for purification systems. Our high-quality products meet or exceed Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) specifications, with over 65% of our production for OEM’s directly.
Talk to us about your UV lamp needs.