The AP-AS UVETTA range is some of Alpha-Purify’s collection of UV systems that can be used to disinfect the surrounding air from harmful bacteria and pathogens. These devices can be used around people’s presence as the UV light is contained within the device, in a closed system.
This product range is designed to emit UVC radiation with a wavelength of 253,7 nm. At this wavelength, UV radiation eliminates 99% of viruses, bacteria, and harmful microorganisms by penetrating its structure and altering its DNA, disabling it from performing vital cellular functions.
The Key Benefits:
- Chemical free
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Achieves high hygiene standards
- Easily maintained and installed
- Lightweight and mobile
- Provides a reliable and economical process
- Continually disinfects the air in the presence of people
- Universal fixings for – hanging on a wall, on a table or on a mobile stand.
- Quiet with low power consumption.
The AP-AS UVETTA range includes various UV systems tailored to different air disinfection requirements, whether it’s portable or wall-mounted. These systems are available in other models and sizes to ensure you and your business find the perfect solution.
AP-AS UVETTA systems are suitable for those applications where air sterilisation cannot be ensured by conventional methods or in environments with increased demands for cleanliness.